Tuesday, July 17, 2012

5 Frame Story "Take a Breath"

This is my 5 Frame Story. I titled it "Take a Breath".

Reflection: I love making movies/digital stories using photos and words. This short piece is just a sample of what could be. I need more time to develop the idea, so view this as a rough draft.  The site Kathy shared with us today was great (Days With My Father). I was stirred emotionally and I felt an instant connection to the narrator. Also while I was reading/viewing the story the movie Big Fish came to mind. The picture that his father took of him and the author (Phillip Toledano) wrote, "I wonder if it would show how much I love him?" made me turbo weepy. I almost lost it. Mr. Toledano has created a brilliant piece of art. He has inspired me. I found myself completely engrossed in the story, much the same way I can lose consciousness in a book or movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment